Frequently Asked Questions About Beauty School
Are you interested in pursuing a career in the beauty and cosmetology industry? Allgood Beauty Institute offers an excellent education program that provides our students with the knowledge and confidence to succeed in this competitive field. Our hybrid course model and four-day workweek provide our students with the opportunity to learn the fundamentals of beauty and cosmetology while managing their other commitments. To help you make an informed decision about your future, we have compiled a list of frequently asked questions about beauty school:
- What Types of Programs Do You Offer?
- Allgood Beauty Institute offers programs in cosmetology and esthetics. Our cosmetology program provides comprehensive training on hair styling, color, design and more! While our esthetics program focuses on skincare, makeup, and facial treatments.
- What Qualifications Do I Need to Attend Beauty School?
- The Texas Department of Licensing and Regulation requires applicants to be at least 17 years of age and have a high school diploma or GED and provide proof of a valid state ID, drivers license, or valid US passport.
How Long Will It Take to Complete My Program?
The length of the program varies depending on the type of program you choose. Please see below Cosmetology and Esthetics programs clock hours.
Esthetician Program: 750 Clock Hours (includes 188 Hybrid Clock Hours)
Cosmetology Program: 1000 Clock Hours (includes 250 Hybrid Clock Hours)
- Is Financial Aid Available?
- Allgood Beauty Institute accepts financial aid through the Department of Education (FAFSA Submission). Book a tour to learn more from our trusted staff.
- Are There Job Opportunities After Beauty School?
- Yes, after graduating from beauty school, students can find jobs in salons, spas, resorts, and more. Additionally, students can also pursue freelance and entrepreneurial opportunities.
At Allgood Beauty Institute, our goal is to empower our students with the knowledge, skills, and confidence to pursue their dreams. If you have any further questions about our beauty school or the beauty industry, please contact us today. We look forward to helping you on your journey to success.